We’re seeking an intern to support our video production process. If you have a genuine interest in the health topics on The Mighty and you want to build upon your video experience at a fast-paced media startup, this job is for you. In this role, you will work directly with our Video Producers, so the ability to work effectively on a team is important.
Personal experience within the health community is an asset. You should also have working knowledge of Adobe Premiere and Photoshop.
Responsibilities may include:
- Creating graphics for videos
- Researching video concepts and gathering relevant assets for Producers’ ongoing projects
- Assisting with day-to-day video operations (casting, scheduling, encoding, distributing, etc.)
- Coordinating Facebook Live videos with contributors from our community
- Tracking analytics on video performance to inform our video strategy
- Communicating with Mighty community members who want to be in our videos
- Planning and implementing an internship project
This position must be completed for academic credit. To qualify, you need to (a) be available for at least 10 hours per week and (b) be able to work in-person from our office in Burbank, CA (near Los Angeles).
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter with the subject line Fall Video Intern – [your name]