Submittable is one of the fastest growing technology companies in Montana, with over 10,000 clients worldwide and featured in the Wall Street Journal, the New York Times, TechCrunch, and more. We are seeking dynamic individuals to integrate into our sales team.
Submittable is a feature-rich submission and content workflow platform that allows organizations to accept, review, and manage submissions. Companies like NBC, SpaceX, Nike, and The New Yorker all use Submittable as a tool that enables their teams to collaborate, share notes, and make decisions much faster than before. Please review the Submittable website before applying.
Based in Missoula, Montana, the Account Manager at Submittable is responsible for maintaining and expanding customer relationships. They will provide support in optimizing Submittable software for their assigned customers; including, but not limited to, onboarding, training, and form building. Identify opportunities for additional product needs and mitigating risks in contract renewals. Communicate trends in software usage and needs with Sales Engineer, Product Development and Sales Team.
- Manage Submittable optimization of assigned customers
- Schedule and perform customer onboarding, training and form building as required
- Identify opportunities or risks in renewing customer contracts
- Identify opportunities and execute in upselling new products
- Deep product knowledge as it pertains to various use cases and industry verticals
- Coordinate with Sales Engineer in software maximization and customer satisfaction
- Desire to work for a dynamic tech start-up with great potential
- High degree of professionalism
- Comfort working with all management levels
- Strong written and verbal presentation skills
- Effective presentation and negotiation skills
- Team player willing to step outside the role and help where needed to grow a young and evolving company
- Good time-management skills and a problem-solving attitude