At Captricity, we're working to bring data access to everyone. As a member of our machine learning team, your work will bring ML into new problem domains, from nonprofits in the developing world to Fortune 100 enterprise companies. We believe that ML has a lot of potential beyond ad click optimization and fraud detection, and we're looking for talented people to join our mission.
We need people to help us solve problems like ultra-accurate handwriting recognition, fine-grained classification of documents, and much more. Our ever-growing supply of real-world data and our human-in-the-loop engine help us build and iterate on ideas quickly. You'll be responsible for the full machine learning lifecycle, from data curation to model development and iteration to deployment in production.
- Strong background in machine learning, including fundamental concepts and familiarity with best practices
- PhD in machine learning, computer science, or statistics/mathematics strongly preferred
- Experience solving real-world problems using machine learning
- Strong programming background (familiarity with Python a plus)
- Familiarity with neural nets and recent developments in deep learning
- Familiarity with open-source machine learning and computer vision libraries such as tensorflow, scikit-learn, and OpenCV
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected