Captricity’s mission is to drive the world forward by giving everyone fast and easy access to high-quality data—no matter from where or what form it comes in. From federal government agencies to hospitals and nonprofits, the organizations that use Captricity are doing important work that helps people and communities far outside the usual reach of Silicon Valley.
- Respond to customer questions and feedback by email
- Report trends in customer feedback and activities
- Assist with projects from active Captricity implementations
- Work collaboratively across teams to identify and resolve problems
- Assist wherever help is needed, with opportunities to support across departments
- Various administrative and office management tasks as requested
- Bay Area local candidates only
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Prior experience in startup, retail, food service and/or hospitality a plus
- Computer and tech-savvy a plus - Ability to work in a team environment
- Preferred 1-2 years at a local community college or university
- Compensation Paid internship ($12.86/ hour) and the possibility of school credit
Typically, placements range on a semester to a one-year basis. Flexible schedule with a minimum of 8 hours and a maximum of 25 hours per week. Interns are expected to work within normal business hours (9:00 AM 6:00 PM) during the work week.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.