For a SaaS Tech that is Turning Heads
What happens when an Emmy-winning war correspondent goes looking for a new challenge? He partners with a team of brilliant web media developers to transform the way content is extracted from recorded audio and video.
The New York Times says Trint is “by far the best automated transcription service.”
Trint™ is the startup that blows manual transcription out of the water. Its browser-based platform converts any audio or video file to text in just minutes. Then Trint’s interactive editor marries audio to the text, making it easy to search and polish transcripts to perfection. Hours of tedious labour are reduced to just minutes. Users can add captions in one click and effortlessly make the content of their recordings searchable and shareable. And we have a lot more tricks up our sleeves!
Wired Magazine calls Trint “Amazing!”
After 21 months of intensive development Trint launched commercially in September 2016. Our browser-based software has taken the media market by storm: early adopters include ESPN, Vice News, The Washington Post, the Associated Press, Thomson Reuters and CNBC to name a few. Growth has been double digit and far ahead of projection. With a £2.4M funding round completed in May 2017, led by Hong Kong-based Horizons Labs and with backing from Google’s Digital News Initiative some serious innovation is underway. In June 2018 Trint was named #20 of the top 100 UK startups.
Who are we?
We’re proactive, supportive and positive. We are excited by challenge. We believe in innovation. We don’t believe in blame. We are growing fast: in May 2017 we were a team of 10, now we are 35… and heading for 50. Our HQ is based in Shoreditch, East London and we just opened our North American HQ in Toronto.
Who are you?
Passion for events and social media is a must! You’re extremely well organised with a talent for creative detail, but also understand the business of driving ROI from event marketing investments. You’re also savvy at all things social media and understand the value of digital platforms.
Some of the key things our Events & Social Media Executive will be working on:
- Event management. This includes negotiation of all elements of event marketing such as booth space, speaker placements and bonus marketing opportunities
- Accountable for flawless execution of all global events
- Tracking, evaluation and ROI of all marketing events
- Creating sales collateral to support events and sales initiatives
- Sourcing promotional items that capture the personality of our brand
- Supporting our daily social media, ensuring all feedback is responded to and drives customer delight – Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn
- Monitoring and tracking social media networks and has an eye to look for new opportunities
- Regular reporting on the effectiveness of campaigns and events
- Overall marketing support for North American office
If you’re self-motivated and excited by innovation, this is a company that offers you an opportunity to learn, grow and reach high.
- 2-3 years worth of experience working in events and social media marketing, preferably within a SaaS business
- Experience planning and executing public events such as conferences, trade shows, webinars globally
- Strong verbal communication and copywriting skills are essential
- Strong project management and analytical skills.
- Ability to learn fast, balance priorities, and meet deadlines
Helpful skills that will make you shine even brighter:
- Additional languages
- Experience in selling to the media industry
- Experience in selling Saas products
Trint offers a casual but passionate working environment. You should have a solid work ethic and be flexible in approach; be comfortable presenting to colleagues and clients alike; be able to work independently and within a team, taking initiative and being proactive where necessary.
To apply please email Sonia with your CV.