The Marketing Intern will support social media, and content marketing efforts. The ideal candidate will be a high-energy, creative and ambitious individual. This role will be instrumental in increasing our social media presence and gaining visibility for our brand among clients through social media and content marketing. This is a paid internship and the intern will report to the Social Media Manager.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assist team members with the creation of content for social media platforms
- Leverage brand voice to reply and respond through social media channels & community Facebook groups.
- Contribute to social media and content marketing strategy
- Help in the creation and editing of content for the blog and newsletters
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree (or in pursuit of)
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills with a passion for storytelling
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Thrives in working in a fast-paced startup environment where agility is necessary as we continue to improve on processes/procedures to better handle our growing customer base
- Attention to detail
- Not required, but teaching experience and familiarity with the EdTech space is preferred
Employment Requirements: Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without restrictions
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.