Director, Implementation Services at Nearpod
Miami, FL, US / Fort Lauderdale, FL, US
Based in South Florida, the Director of Implementation Services will be responsible for building and managing a team of training and implementation services professionals whose responsibility is to ensure that Nearpod customers are on-boarded effectively and that Nearpod solutions are implemented successfully.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Effectively create and manage team of highly skilled implementation and training professionals.
- Allocating resources based on project demand
- Efficiently delivering implementation projects on-time and within budget
- Ensure the successful implementation of Nearpod Solutions
- Profitably manage a defined book of business
- Continually develop a set of services solutions that meet Customer needs.
- Developing and implementing effective implementation processes
- Proactively identifies opportunities for implementation process improvement.
- Works closely with sales and customer success to ensure proper hand-offs occur minimizing and customer disruptions.
Required Skills and Background:
- 10+ years business experience, with 5+ years managing and building professional services teams.
- A team player with relevant implementation and project management services experience at a SaaS software vendor. K12 Education market experience is a huge advantage.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple resources across multiple locations who are working on complex project sand tasks simultaneously.
- PMP certification is preferred
- Ability to foster and maintain strong, collaborative working relationships with customers, internal stakeholders, resources, management.
- Strong interpersonal skills
Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without restrictions.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.