Nearpod is seeking a talented Director of Business Development responsible for developing, coordinating and implementing partnerships to increase existing business and capture new opportunities in Sales, Marketing, Professional Development, and Product Integrations.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Leverage partners to drive increased revenue and profit to achieve the Company's ambitious growth.
- Collaborate with Internal Sales and other teams to accomplish greater company goals
- Develop marketing opportunities to expand Nearpod’s reach
- Identify and implement product integrations that increase value to our users
- Responsible for finding Nearpod “success stories” to share back with our partners customer success
- Leverage partnerships to scale Nearpod’s support services to reach more educators
- Support internal training and communication when rolling out new partnerships and/or initiatives
- Collaborate with Marketing team to create sales enablement materials and communicate to customers
- Be a brand steward to our partners
- Develop and leverage data-driven insights to support Nearpod & partners (must be able to use data to inform partnerships and partnership success).
- Effectively communicate the impact of partnerships
- Effectively coordinate stakeholders
- Experience in working with Legal to negotiate agreements
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience in working with senior management to align strategies and solutions
- Proven track record of increasing revenue through partnerships
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university required; Master’s degree is a plus
- Experience in tech industry is a plus
- Experience in education is a plus
- Highly organized
- Strong business acumen
- A customer centric mindset
Employment Requirements: Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without restrictions
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.