Nearpod is seeking an Content Development Project Coordinator to support the production and publishing efforts of its digital content. The Content Development Project Coordinator will be responsible for managing each stage of the content production process and maintaining communication with project stakeholders across the content life-cycle. This role will work directly under the Senior Manager of Publishing to coordinate the workflow of a team of content producers, graphic designers, reviewers, and digital technicians. This role is critical to the high quality development of our educational content products.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate all parts of the content development process to ensure on-time and on-budget delivery of content, assembly, review, and publishing of all content.
- Support in overseeing the workflow established by Senior Manager of Production to support overall production schedule across the pipeline.
- Ensure delivery deadlines are met, and manage design team reviews for approval and publication.
- Ensure project delivery is in sync with production and marketing calendars.
- Maintain the feedback loop between Learning Experience Designers and Content Managers to ensure all projects pass through designated quality checkpoints.
- Support final asset delivery system and ensure all assets have proper metadata embedded to support the functionality and standards required.
- Work with the production team to identify and troubleshoot issues.
- Support various marketing and development needs when necessary.
- Support the Senior Manager of Production in preserving/updating the accuracy and editorial integrity of training content and production guidelines.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
- Preferred: work experience as a Project Manager or in a related role
- Preferred: experience in education
- Professional proficiency in Spanish
- Highly organized, detail oriented, strong communication, collaboration, and interpersonal skills, able to multitask
- Working knowledge of Google Docs, Drive, Excel, and Dropbox; CS6 or higher is a plus
- Passion for technology and improving education through technology
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Thrives in a dynamic, entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment
Employment Requirements: Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without restrictions
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.