We’re looking for our first full-time Director of Product Support to head the team that assists customers with day-to-day product questions and challenges as well coordinate short to medium term product development prioritization. As a growing start-up and the first in the role, you’ll have a lot of opportunity to help define processes and the department!
- Management of Support team
- Help define support processes and metrics
- Point of communication to and between Product and Customer Success teams
- Prioritization of support queue
- Maintenance of support log
- Ensure timely completion or resolution of support tasks
- Direct communication with customers for escalated support tasks
- Create and maintain support materials
What We’re Looking for:
- 3 to 5 years support/technical experience
- 1 to 2 years management experience
- Moderate technical fluency
- SaaS experience a plus
- Comfort with learning, using, and explaining technical tools
- Desire to help build a role from the ground up
Expected earnings range from $60k-$70k with base salary + additional performance compensation. Fully covered health/dental/vision insurance, and other benefits like an educational budget, office food, and social events.
This position will be based full-time in Gainesville, FL, with the rest of the company. Remote work is not an option. If you aren’t familiar, Gainesville is a hip mid-sized city with a highly educated population and a killer quality of life.
Why would you want to work with us at Feathr?:
- Fully stocked snack shelves and fridges.
- Florida’s warm so we’ve got La Croix for days.
- In case you get sick, we’ve got you covered with full health benefits.
- Dog friendly offices for friendly dogs
- Company hosted social events & more!