The Sales Operations Manager leads operational excellence within the Sales team at Blavity. They will enable deal formation and execution through optimizations and reporting while minimizing the sales cycle and driving revenue. They are expected to quickly gain a strong understanding of Blavity’s business model and product offerings, and work closely with the Associate Director of Sales on a regular basis in service of Sales goals. This is not a quota based position and is based in Los Angeles.
- Own all Sales metrics, reports, and dashboards, sharing insights and implications to Sales and C-Suite leadership on a weekly/monthly/quarterly cadence.
- Simplify and standardize operational Sales processes to drive agility and speed of execution through technology or procedure improvements. This may include redesigning cross-functional workflows, managing sales tech enablement rollouts or outlining new protocols.
- Facilitate quote reviews, escalations, and approvals needed throughout the Sales Cycle, in support of Sales goals and policies.
- Manage quarterly commissions tracking, reconciling with cross-functional departments as needed in order to ensure accurate and timely payout.
- Facilitate go-to-market planning around Sales rep allocations, and product pricing and packaging adjustments.
- Manage the onboarding and training program for Sales team members to increase effectiveness and decrease time to productivity.
- Manage a team of 10 coordinators and associates that support both Sales Operations and Lead Generation activities.
- 3-5 years experience in Sales Operations with increasing responsibility and track record of driving strategic decision-making within Sales.
- 2-3 years experience managing a team.
- Excellent analytical and systems-thinking approach to problem solving, with proven track record of matching team needs with enablement solutions.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills; outgoing and sociable; willing to wear multiple hats.
- Independent, entrepreneurial self-starter who is comfortable taking on a high level of responsibility.
- Comfort with ambiguity and a proven love for transforming unorganized/complex information into rigorously structured, insight-oriented solutions.
- Advanced Salesforce and Excel experience.
- Naturally detail oriented, with an obsessive need to document and communicate findings.
- A healthy appreciation of GIFs and black culture.
Blavity is committed to creating a diverse environment free of discrimination and harassment. Blavity is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, HIV Status, veteran status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.