The Blavity Fam is looking for a Customer Success (CS) Coordinator to assist with project managing integrated campaigns across multiple brands. The CS Coordinator will join the growing Customer Success (CS) squad and reporting directly to the Director of Customer Success. The ideal candidate:
- Is extremely detail oriented and adept at juggling competing timelines, assets and resource needs.
- Has experience managing the finer details of integrated marketing campaigns, both online and offline.
- Is comfortable being client-facing with both brands and agencies.
- Is skilled at navigating and motivating cross-functional teams in service of meeting campaign needs.
- 1+ years experience managing both experiential and digital campaigns, often with overlapping timelines and resource needs across social, editorial and video teams.
- Naturally detail oriented, with an obsessive need to accurately track and communicate progress.
- Experience managing external contractors and vendors.
- Strong work ethic and proven ability to meet deadlines in a fast paced, startup environment
- An understanding of how to extract campaign data to track against KPIs (e.g., Google Analytics, Facebook, Twitter).
- Adept at using the Microsoft Office Suite (.ppt, .doc, .xls)
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Collaborative, entrepreneurial, self-starter who is motivated to work hard in a fast-paced environment.
- A healthy appreciation of GIFs and Black culture.