Sell a Product That is Turning Heads
Help a really exciting software startup make its magic grow
What happens when an Emmy-winning war correspondent goes looking for a new challenge? He partners with a team of brilliant web media developers to transform the way content is extracted from recorded audio and video.
The New York Times says Trint is “by far the best automated transcription service.”
Trint™ is the startup that blows manual transcription out of the water. Its browser-based platform converts any audio or video file to text in just minutes. Then Trint’s interactive editor marries audio to the text, making it easy to search and polish transcripts to perfection. Hours of tedious labour are reduced to just minutes. Users can add captions in one click and effortlessly make the content of their recordings searchable and shareable. And we have a lot more tricks up our sleeves!
Wired Magazine calls Trint “Amazing!”
After 21 months of intensive development Trint launched commercially in September 2016. Our browser-based software has taken the media market by storm: early adopters include ESPN, Vice News, The Washington Post, the Associated Press, Thomson Reuters and CNBC to name a few. Growth has been double digit and far ahead of projection. With a £2.4M funding round completed in May 2017, led by Hong Kong-based Horizons Labs and with backing from Google’s Digital News Initiative some serious innovation is underway. In June 2018 Trint was named #20 of the top 100 UK startups.
We’re proactive, supportive and positive. We are excited by challenge, We believe in innovation. We don’t believe in blame. We are growing fast: in May 2017 we were a team of 10, now we are 35… and heading for 50. Our HQ is based in Shoreditch, East London. In September we open our North American HQ in Toronto.
Responsibilities will include:
- Generate prospects and manage a sales pipeline sufficient to achieve quarterly quota targets.
- Build pipeline of Enterprise clients across target markets through business development and networking opportunities.
- Develop and communicate effective business and action plans to address target prospects.
- Coordinate and collaborate with appropriate support resources to successfully deliver sales solutions to clients.
- Actively contribute to knowledge sharing on client needs and context.
- Generate and follow up on proposals/offers to prospects.
- Identify and understand key decision makers, users and influencers at assigned customer organizations.
- Work closely with Customer Success on account retention and engagement.
Required skills are:
- Minimum of 2-3+ years of direct enterprise sales experience.
- Strong business development skills in new sectors and markets.
- Strong knowledge of technology and facility in adopting and teaching new technical workflows.
- Strong presentation skills, both oral and written.
- Available and willing to travel within Europe 30%+ of the time.
- The mindset to strive and succeed in a dynamic start-up environment
Helpful skills that will make you shine even brighter:
- Additional languages
- Experience in selling to the media industry
- Experience in selling Saas products
Salary negotiable + Compensation Plan
To apply please email Sonia with your CV.