Soofa is a seed-stage, leading IOT technology company that is revolutionizing the way we communicate in cities by developing technology to help urban dwellers take the pulse of their city, in real time. We’re looking for a Senior Account Executive to help regional and national brands share their story and promote their trade on Soofa Signs across the US. Success in this role is measured by hitting and exceeding quarterly revenue goals and working closely with the VP of Brand Sales.
Are you ready to join the smart city revolution!?!
Specific responsibilities include:
- Generate short-term sales strategies/campaigns to reach specific goals while hitting long-term sales goals.
- Develop strong relationships with senior-level marketing executives.
- Cultivate new and existing corporate brand partner alliances and strategic ad agency relationships.
- Develop dynamic sales presentations for current or new business prospects by incorporating research of category dynamics and clear understanding of the prospective partner's marketing goals
- Provide accurate, reliable information for sales forecasts and significant understanding of CRM and participation in sales tracking for multiple properties
- Provide consistent, concise feedback to VP of Brand Sales and founders
- Manage and ensure activation of all corporate partner programs in association with members of the activation team
- Mentor and motivate junior co-workers to work as a cohesive team in accomplishing revenue goals
- Sales and business development management experience, preferably 7+ years in the digital, OOH media space.
- Proven track record of moving business discussions to closed contract.
- Demonstrated track record of developing direct sales channels and strategic alliances to drive revenue growth
- Ability to negotiate complex contractual agreements and pricing models.
- Experience utilizing CRM systems, developing metrics and dashboards, and managing sales teams through the use of CRM tools and methods.
- Experience with marketing communications and market segmentation.
- Graduate degree preferred.
- A high-energy personality that thrives in a fast-paced, changing environment
- A creative salesperson with the ability to open doors and a demonstrated track record for closing six- and seven-figure media programs
- A leading work ethic with a competitive instinct to win
- Able to rebound from setbacks and adversity when facing difficult situations or conversations
- Able to collaborate with a diverse group of stakeholders, gaining their trust, confidence, and respect as well as the ability to build consensus among stakeholders with varying interests and objectives
- Excellent relationship-building and negotiation skills
- Sufficient understanding of media/advertising buys to communicate value of partnership vs. pure media as a marketing solution
- Strong interpersonal and leadership abilities with excellent oral and written communication skills.