- Reports to the VP of Sales
- Manage a team of 5-8 quota-carrying Account Executives (AEs)
- Assist in the training and ramping of new AEs
- Listen to live + recorded calls/demos to provide feedback and coaching
- Perform group as well as 1:1 pipeline reviews to ensure AEs are focusing on the right deals and help brainstorm on "stuck" deals
- Ensure AEs are following our sales process/playbook appropriately, and that we are setting AEs up for success and removing barriers to their performance
- Join calls as “escalation” when appropriate, whether to help win a new customer or keep an existing one
Our Sales Process
Fairly high-velocity inside sales. The average initial sale is a $5,500 annual license, with potential for upselling both mid-cycle and at the time of annual renewal. Each AE has a $67,000 monthly quota (new/upsell/renew all included). Average sales cycle is ~8 weeks.
We have a team of SDRs, which report into the Marketing function at Feathr. Their sole focus is cold prospecting and outbound emails/calls to tee up demos for the AEs. However, we still expect new AEs to contribute to their own pipeline until they build up a sufficient book of business.
We have a Customer Success team that performs onboarding, training, and consultative support once a sale is closed. Individual CSMs are measured against churn/retention of their customers, and work closely with AEs to assist with both upsell and renewal.
This position will be based full-time in Gainesville, FL, with the rest of the company. Remote work is not an option. If you aren’t familiar, Gainesville is a hip little city with a highly educated population and a killer quality of life.
OTE of $150K, with further upside tied to the performance of your team of 5-8 AEs. Base will be in the range of $75K-$100K depending on experience, with the difference in quarterly bonuses and a % of lift.