Blavity, Inc. is on the lookout for new leaders to join our growing media company. Blavity is a venture backed startup based in downtown Los Angeles reaching over 30 million multicultural millennials per month.
We are looking for a marketing manager for Travel Noire to work closely with the General Manager to optimize conversion and retentions of customers. Travel Noire is a necessity in every traveler’s toolkit, we create tools and resources for the unconventional traveler and inspire our community to explore their own backyards and beyond. The ideal candidate has created conversion strategies, leveraged new and existing technologies, and data to make smart business decisions.
This role is LA based but open to candidates who are willing to relocate.
- Create and manage a marketing funnel to substantially generate new email leads and customers for digital premium content and experiences.
- Use data and analytics to analyze user behavior at each step in the funnel
- Understand the difference in user behavior by device type (desktop, tablet, mobile) and traffic source (organic, paid marketing, direct, etc.)
- Leverage daily content to brainstorm, plan, and execute experiments to increase conversion rates
- Identify trends and optimize content campaign performance based on the insights
- Utilize strong analytical skills to evaluate the customer experience across multiple channels and touch points
- Must have a love for tracking pixels and a deep understanding of how to implement them
- Demonstrated experience in a test and learn environment
- Excel and google spreadsheets are your best friend
- At least three years experience in a similar marketing role
- A proven track record of increasing conversions for product sales
- 5-6 years of professional experience