- Lead and grow at marketing team of 7 to 25
- Experience growing early-to-mid stage SaaS marketing teams
- Define lead gen objectives
- Reach 1000's of potential clients, speak to them in a sincere direct voice, and book 1000's of demos for our sales team
- Research and identify the best new markets for Submittable and generate 1000's of leads for our sales team
- Develop and create content that speaks to these markets and results in 1000's of leads for our sales team
- Hit monthly lead gen quotas
- Deep experience with marketing automation and CRM tools such (Marketo, Hubspot, Adwords, AdRoll, Optimizely etc)
- Manage and grow the Sales Demand Generation Team
Reports To: CEO and our Board. Work daily with the heads of Sales, Product, and Engineering.
Submittable is based in Missoula, Montana which is routinely ranked one of the Most Livable Cities in the US. Our office is 1 block from surfing, 7 miles from skiing, and 3 miles from the Bitterroot Wilderness. Housing costs 1/3 that of NYC and SF. We're the only YCombinator company to ever come out of Montana. We have over 9000 clients in over 63 countries including CBS, MIT, The New Yorker, The LA Times, and more. We're profitable and venture-backed.
All offers include a season pass to Snowbowl (it's amazing, like skiing in 1977). Work is optional on any day with over 8 inches of fresh powder.
More than degrees or particular skill sets, we're looking for obsessive, self-motivated people who have done one or two things in their lives that most people would consider exceptional or very interesting. As a product used globally, we're very motivated to hire team members who are representative of different and diverse backgrounds and experiences, including but not limited to diversity of ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender, culture, and socioeconomics.