Newsela is an Instructional Content Platform that brings together engaging, accessible content with integrated assessments and insights to supercharge reading engagement and learning in every subject. We are dedicated to our mission to unlock the written word for everyone. More than three years since our launch, Newsela is already in 75% of schools, across all 50 U.S. states, in addition to being in over 180 countries. The result has been more engaged readers—and engaged readers are better learners
We're seeking a Sales Operations Associate to join our team and support the Sales teams with processes, policies, systems, tools and templates to drive higher performance. Additionally, the Sales Operations Associate will prepare and review reports and dashboards to ensure that key metrics are accurate and that the company’s performance is on-track. We are looking for a detail oriented person who will be responsible for the data integrity and foster robust processes to drive such.
In collaboration and under the guidance of the Manager, Sales Operations, you will:
- Support and enhance the current CRM implementation (Salesforce.com)
- Participate in CRM improvement projects
- Develop reports and dashboards
- Monitor and cleanse CRM data
- Perform other duties as required by your manager in support of Sales team excellence
The Ideal Candidate
- 1+ years of Sales Operations/Support experience.
- 1+ years of Salesforce.com.
- Proven experience in building models or analyzing data in Microsoft Excel
- Experience in building and implementing new processes
- Demonstrated experience in managing large volumes of Data – migration, cleansing and import/export.
- Proven ability to create, maintain and present regular (weekly, monthly, and quarterly) reports and develop ad-hoc reports to support strategic planning.
- Knowledge of SQL Scripts
- Project Management experience with full project lifecycle (idea to deployment).
- A team player – you have a track record of working collaboratively as part of a larger team on a mission.
- Process-oriented – you are obsessed with efficiency, removing roadblocks for the Sales team.
- A solid communicator – you enjoy working with internal partners to solve problems.
- Entrepreneurial – you thrive on creating things that didn’t previously exist.
- Analytical – you love to mine data, unlocking key insights that drive strategic decision-making.
- Detail-oriented – you pay attention to the little things to ensure tasks get completed accurately