Newsela is an Instructional Content Platform that brings together engaging, accessible content with integrated assessments and insights to supercharge reading engagement and learning in every subject. We are dedicated to our mission to unlock the written word for everyone. Newsela is already in 75% of schools, across all 50 U.S. states, in addition to being in over 180 countries. The result has been more engaged readers—and engaged readers are better learners.
As Marketing Operations Manager, you will be responsible for maintaining infrastructure and data integrity of our marketing technology stack and setup of the reporting of marketing program performance. You will be critical to maintaining the framework on which all of our marketing activities, reporting, and data live.
- Develops and updates analytic reports on marketing team’s program, lead generation, and revenue performance
- Builds and maintains lead scoring model and maintains up-to-date lead assignment and routing rules
- Builds campaign goals and audience behavior models based on analysis
- Maintains the accuracy/integrity of data and promotes database health through validation, testing, and routine audits
- Identifies, analyzes, and interprets trends or patterns in engagement, and communicates those findings along with suggestions for improvements or changes to the rest of the marketing team and beyond
The Ideal Candidate
- 3+ years’ minimum experience working in an analytical, data-driven position
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in a related field
- Proficient in Marketo and Salesforce infrastructure and reporting capabilities
- Ability to prioritize multiple complex projects simultaneously
- Fast learner, organized & reliable
- Analytical, data-driven & curious
- Ability to work with a wide range of people at all decision-making levels
- Good team player w/ great communication skills