Sell a Product that is Turning Heads
Join a fast-growing London UK startup
as it builds its Toronto team
What happens when an Emmy-winning war correspondent goes looking for a new challenge? He partners with a team of brilliant web media developers to transform the way content is extracted from recorded audio and video.
The New York Times says Trint is “by far the best automated transcription service.”
Trint™ is the startup that blows manual transcription out of the water. Its browser-based platform converts any audio or video file to text in just minutes. Then Trint’s interactive editor marries audio to the text, making it easy to search and polish transcripts to perfection. Hours of tedious labour are reduced to just minutes. Users can add captions in one click and effortlessly make the content of their recordings searchable and shareable. And we have a lot more tricks up our sleeves!
After 21 months of intensive development Trint launched commercially in September 2016. Our browser-based software has taken the media market by storm: early adopters include ESPN, Vice News, The Washington Post, the Associated Press, Thomson Reuters and CNBC to name a few. Growth has been double digit and far ahead of projection. With a £2.4M funding round completed in May 2017, led by Hong Kong-based Horizons Labs and with backing from Google’s Digital News Initiative some serious innovation is underway. At the Global Editors Network Summit in Vienna in June 2016 Trint won first prize in the Startups for News competition.
Who are we?
We’re proactive, supportive and positive. We are excited by challenge. We believe in innovation. We don’t believe in blame. We are growing fast: a year ago we were 10, now we are 35…and still hiring.
Who are you?
Experience in sales, innovation, product, startups and tech? Help us supercharge Trint at supersonic speed. You will be a key part of a small team in the midst of a product gaining traction as it capitalizes on its first-mover status.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing relationships to serve as a trusted consultant with customers to optimize their business
- Drive customer implementations to successful launch by managing scope, budget, timeline, resources and the customer relationship
- Monitoring usage and product adoption, proactively contacting clients to deliver coaching/training to improve their utilization
- Gather customer requirements and partner with the Product team to deliver functionality to the customer
- Provide best practices in relation to the technology, process, and rollout plans
- Driving growth with existing customers, identifying upsell opportunities and generating new revenue
- Understanding, adapting to and helping to develop Trint’s ongoing product and technology developments
- Participate in customer support related content creation, such as FAQs and how to videos
Your required skills are:
- Minimum of 2-3+ experience in a customer-facing or support role working with an enterprise software solution
- Ability to work as part of a team to formulate solutions to help customers meet business objectives.
- Ability to build strong relationships with our customer’s staff
- Ability to understand customer’s technical environments and requirements and articulate product solutions that fit specific requirements
- Experience with troubleshooting technical challenges to resolution
- Ability to travel 30% of the time
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
Helpful skills that will make you shine even brighter:
- Excellent language skills – ideally fluent in several languages; native English ability is a must
Trint offers a casual but motivated environment. You should have a solid work ethic and be flexible in approach; be comfortable presenting to colleagues and clients alike; be able to work independently and within a team, taking initiative and being proactive where necessary. You will work closely with the leadership team in London and help us define a positive, supportive culture to build the team in our new offices in downtown Toronto.
Salary negotiable + Incentive plan
To apply, contact Diana Muizniece, Recruitment Coordinator.