Sell a Product that is Turning Heads
Join a fast-growing London UK startup as it builds its Toronto team
What happens when an Emmy-winning war correspondent goes looking for a new challenge? He partners with a team of brilliant web media developers to transform the way content is extracted from recorded audio and video.
Wired magazine calls Trint “Amazing!”
Trint™ is the startup that blows manual transcription out of the water. Its browser-based platform converts any audio or video file to text in just minutes. Then Trint’s interactive editor marries audio to the text, making it easy to search and polish transcripts to perfection. Hours of tedious labour are reduced to just minutes. Users can add captions in one click and effortlessly make the content of their recordings searchable and shareable. And we have a lot more tricks up our sleeves!
After 21 months of intensive development Trint launched commercially in September 2016. Our browser-based software has taken the media market by storm: early adopters include ESPN, Vice News, The Washington Post, the Associated Press, Thomson Reuters and CNBC to name a few. Growth has been double digit and far ahead of projection. With a £2.4M funding round completed in May 2017, led by Hong Kong-based Horizons Labs and with backing from Google’s Digital News Initiative some serious innovation is underway. At the Global Editors Network Summit in Vienna in June 2016 Trint won first prize in the Startups for News competition.
Who are we?
We’re proactive, supportive and positive. We are excited by challenge. We believe in innovation. We don’t believe in blame. We are growing fast: a year ago we were 10, now we are 35…and still hiring.
Who are you?
Experience in sales, innovation, product, startups and tech? Help us supercharge Trint at supersonic speed. You will be a key part of a small team in the midst of a product gaining traction in Enterprise.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Generate prospects and manage a sales pipeline sufficient to achieve quarterly quota targets
- Build pipeline of Enterprise clients across target markets through business development and networking opportunities
- Develop and communicate effective business and action plans to address opportunities
- Coordinate and collaborate with appropriate support resources to successfully deliver sales solutions to clients
- Actively contribute to knowledge sharing on client needs and context
- Generate and follow up on proposals/offers to prospects
- Identify and understand key decision makers, users and influencers at assigned customer organizations
- Produce sales engagement and account retention plans
Your required skills are:
- Minimum of 2-3+ years of successful direct selling experience.
- Comprehensive media industry experience. Understands the business and content creation workflow of our customers
- Strong knowledge of technology and facility adopting and teaching new technical workflows
- Strong presentation skills, both oral and written
- Available and willing to travel 30%+ of the time
- The mindset to strive and succeed in a dynamic start-up environment
Helpful skills that will make you shine even brighter:
- Excellent language skills – ideally fluent in several languages; native English ability is a must
Trint offers a casual but motivated environment. You should have a solid work ethic and be flexible in approach; be comfortable presenting to colleagues and clients alike; be able to work independently and within a team, taking initiative and being proactive where necessary. You will work closely with the leadership team in London and help us define a positive, supportive culture to build the team in our new offices in downtown Toronto.
Salary negotiable + Incentive plan
To apply, contact Diana Muizniece, Recruitment Coordinator.