We’re looking for an experienced and passionate Project Coordinator to lead the rollout of new Soofa products to our growing list of customers. You’ll work quickly and efficiently while ensuring customer are excited about the launch of their Soofa products. Reporting to the VP Operations, you’ll work closely with all groups in Soofa to deliver outstanding service, solid consultation and unparalleled products and service to our customers. You’ll build smart cities!
What you will be doing:
- Provide end-to-end implementation support to customers during product launches
- Coordinate with vendors, ensuring deliverables and deadlines are on-target
- Monitor inventory levels and vendor forecasts; providing insights/recommendations to management
- Oversee status meetings, including agenda, notes, and logistics
- Deliver projects on time ensuring quality standards are met
- Seek opportunities for improvement and identify areas for efficiency
- Learn about the permitting process in cities and become the resident expert
- Grow your knowledge of our industry, products, best practices and your project management skills to enable you to take on increased responsibility and autonomy to manage projects.
- In possession of a bachelor’s degree or higher, 1-2 years or more of project management experience
- Proven operations experience; ability to effectively multi-task and manage deadlines
- Experienced with demand planning
- Well organized with a natural proclivity for exactness
- Driven, ambitious, and ready to leave your mark by making a significant contribution to a fast-growing company
- Independent and self-starting, preferring action above all
- Not intimidated by technology, able to take complex ideas and communicate them clearly to non-technical people, and persistently intellectually curious
- The person everyone is happy to see or hear from
Bonus points for:
- Experience with the permitting process
- Mechanical aptitude
At Soofa, we make smarter cities while others continue to simply talk about it. Present in over 75 cities around the globe, our content supported city information systems provide community amenity, grant data-driven insights, and deliver the ability to enhance urban environments for the humans in them.