As a recruiting specialist, you are responsible to creating and maintaining a happy and healthy candidate pipeline for Feathr, identifying and assessing talent for roles throughout the company, and sourcing top candidates for our open roles.
We’re looking for a talent coordinator that can assist in building our team by taking ownership of our recruiting and sourcing and ensure a positive candidate experience.
- Work closely with hiring teams and recruiters to understand the positions and what hiring managers are looking for in candidates
- Produce quality candidates that meet preset qualifications within a strict time frame
- Lead coordination for interview schedules with candidates, which includes
scheduling interviews, coordinating with candidates, and ensuring an orderly
process when candidates are on-site
- Screen resumes and interview candidates
- Perform first touch phone screens with candidates
- Locate and engage passive candidates through the use of Linkedin, Boolean sourcing, and alternative search techniques
- Managing candidate pipeline and keeping our Applicant Tracking System organized and updated.
Skills and Experience:
- Must Have's:
- Highly organized
- Strong communicator
- Friendly attitude
- Fast Learner
- Nice to Have's:
- Experience in recruiting and managing candidate funnels is a plus
- Familiarity with sourcing tools like Angellist and LinkedIn
- Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)
This position will be based full-time in Gainesville, FL, with the rest of the company. Remote work is not an option. If you're not familiar with Gainesville, it's a super cool little city with a killer quality of life.
Base salary in the range of $30-40k with base salary + uncapped commissions. Fully covered health/dental/vision insurance, flexible work schedule, and other benefits like an educational budget, office food, and fun team events are all part of the total package
We’re currently at about $2.5M in annual license sales (high margin), plus another $1.5M in ad campaigns run through the Feathr platform (low margin). We’ve raised $3.5M in venture capital funding to date. We have about 35 full-time people company-wide, all based in our Gainesville, FL office.