Our daily deals writer role is for someone who loves finding cheap fares online. You eat, sleep and breathe travel hacking. You have an ever-growing list of websites you check daily for the latest scoop on airline sales or glitch fares. You have a pulse of the travel industry — you can find a good deal with your eyes closed. You are the person that everyone goes to when they want to get away for cheap and in style.
You'll use this knowledge to post multiple low and glitch fare deals daily, pushing the limit for what our audience thinks is possible about travel. You’ll connect those deals to our wide range of stories, courses and content to help tie everything together for our audience. You'll also think visually and creatively, scoping out what is most effectively communicated through video, GIF, infographic, design, or photograph.
This position will work in tandem with the content team. You will bounce ideas off of each other, seek each other’s input, and work together on our in-house travel content.
- 1-3 years in an editorial role with a travel media brand.
- 2-3 years of experience with travel hacking, cheap fare hunting — you know exactly where to find the best deals online for flights & accommodations.
- You have 1-3 years of experience with traveling beautifully on a budget
- Experience writing for video and/or social media is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to toggle between multiple teams and prioritize team needs
- Deadline-driven, meticulous, and highly organized
- Cool under pressure and flexible