Newsela is an Instructional Content Platform that brings together engaging, accessible content with integrated assessments and insights to supercharge reading engagement and learning in every subject. We are dedicated to our mission to unlock the written word for everyone. Newsela is already in 75% of schools, across all 50 U.S. states, in addition to being in over 180 countries. The result has been more engaged readers—and engaged readers are better learners.
As Demand Generation Program Manager, you will be responsible for developing strategy and executing multi-channel demand generation campaigns and measuring performance against goals. You will identify and segment audiences and develop integrated campaigns that engage, inform and activate teachers, schools, and districts onto Newsela Pro.
- Working with cross-functional groups, including product marketing, to develop appropriate messaging, content, and stories from which to build campaigns; and then leveraging the content from those stories in appropriate channels.
- Manage growth and optimization of online marketing programs to meet revenue goals.
- Generate pre-qualified leads by leveraging a variety of online marketing channels and strategies, including email, paid advertising, landing pages, content marketing, and more.
- Develop and maintain relationships with partners to strategize and execute co-marketing programs.
- Establish KPIs, track performance/success, measure, analyze and adjust campaigns based on performance.
- Work with Marketing Ops to prepare reports and post-program analysis summarizing campaign results.
The Ideal Candidate
- Bachelor's Degree.
- 5+ years marketing and demand generation experience.
- Proven ability to own and optimize digital marketing campaigns.
- Demonstrated experience with Google Analytics, Salesforce and Marketo.
- Demonstrated understanding and knowledge of marketing analytics and other metrics.
- Proven ability to effectively execute integrated, streamlined marketing programs on both a strategic and tactical level
- Has experience working with partners on co-marketing initiatives.
- Demonstrated experience with freemium business models, especially driving high quality leads for sales.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to deliver results in a dynamic, high-growth environment.
- Flexibility to quickly adapt and change strategy to align with business needs.