The Blavity team is looking for an Experiential/Event Customer Success (CS) Associate to project manage integrated (digital and experiential) campaigns across multiple brands for large events (like Afrotech).
The Associate will join the growing CS team and manage a portfolio of large/key experiential customers, reporting directly to a Director of Customer Success. The ideal candidate is:
- Experienced in managing the details of integrated marketing campaigns and large scale events, both online and offline.
- Comfortable working with both brands and agencies.
- Adept at juggling competing timelines, asset and resource needs
- Skilled at navigating and motivating cross-functional teams in service of meeting client needs.
- Manage end-to-end planning, execution and daily communication for a portfolio of large/key customers.
- Translate SOWs and kick-off notes into detailed timelines that forecasts dependencies, asset and resource needs.
- Coordinate closely both within CS and across Ad Ops, Editorial, Marketing and Video on campaign needs to align on resource availability, and ensure scope, timelines, and protocols are met for delivery.
- Provide weekly updates to the CS Director/Manager, identifying milestones and elevating risks/challenges that may impact delivery.
- Managing all sign-off points between the customer and the Director/Manager to ensure that all that deliverables meet the highest level of quality.
- Leads client conference calls, sufficiently prepping beforehand, and ensuring next steps are captured and communicated.
- Source and manage external vendors, as needed.
- Regularly provide the CS Director/Manager with performance metrics for reporting needs.
- Support the CS Director/Manager in preparing for check-in and wrap-up conversations.
- 3+ years experience managing both experiential and digital campaigns, often with overlapping timelines and resource needs across social, editorial and video teams.
- Naturally detail oriented, with an obsessive need to accurately track and communicate progress.
- Experience managing external contractors and vendors.
- Strong work ethic and proven ability to meet deadlines in a fast paced, startup environment
- An understanding of how to extract campaign data to track against KPIs (e.g., Google Analytics, Facebook, Twitter).
- Adept at using the Microsoft Office Suite (.ppt, .doc, .xls)
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Collaborative, entrepreneurial, self-starter who is motivated to work hard in a fast-paced environment.
- A healthy appreciation of GIFs and Black culture.