Vemba is a next generation video distribution and content discovery platform for premium
publishers. Our partners include the world’s leading media companies. Together, we are
bringing more transparency and control to the management of video distribution.
Vemba’s Toronto office is looking for a full-time Business Analyst to join our team.
The successful candidate will be contributing to all levels of our platform – from the video players which delivers tens of millions of streams daily worldwide, to our video syndication marketplace where partners distribute their content, to the analytics engine that provides rich insights video consumption behaviour.
As Vemba’s Business Analyst, you will be involved in the daily management of our evolving features from conception, design, development, testing all the way to client sign-off.
- Work closely with clients to gather project requirements
- Writing technical specification and work closely with the stakeholders to define the deliverables
- Develop project plans with stakeholders, manage scope, schedule and risk
- Manage Stakeholders; balance the needs of different teams and articulate direction for cross-functional teams
- Track project deliverables and ensuring delivery of the project on time with a high level of quality
- Manage beta releases with select customers prior to launch
- Project evaluations and assessment of results
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- University degree in technical or quantitative/business-oriented field or equivalent practical experience
- Experienced working in an agile environment
- Writing user stories
- Ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Excellent problem solving, communication and presentation skills.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Background in the online Video Industry
- Understanding of databases including MySQL and ElasticSearch
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau, Kibana
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Excellent Medical/Dental Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Great Company Culture!