Mic is looking for a highly motivated, incredibly organized, creative, and analytically minded Program Manager to run point on Mic's brand newsroom partnerships. The Program Manager will work seamlessly with clients, keeping them up to date on the progress of campaigns and relaying all feedback to internal stakeholders. This hire will also ensure the team operates efficiently and effectively to meet all deliverables on schedule.
- Maintain daily communication with key senior leaders within our clients’ marketing and communications departments
- Grow a deep understanding of the clients’ business and operational structure to integrate Mic seamlessly as an extension of their team, constantly looking for opportunities to optimize workflow
- Provide project management and creative direction to your team – keeping Producers, Editors, Story Researchers, and Insights Analysts aligned to the campaign KPIs
- Deliver a high volume of social videos each month, distributed across Mic's and client's social accounts
- Collect and communicate client feedback in a timely manner
- Embed within client onsite, as needed
- Constantly obsess about client’s goals and develop new, creative ways to achieve those goals
- 3-5 years in experience in a client facing environment
- Understanding of branded/co-branded content, editorial sponsorships, and the nuances and differences of each
- Incredibly organized, will be able to give status updates on campaigns at a moment's notice
- Strong communication and delegation skills
- Ability to collect and distill feedback and pass along to necessary stakeholders
- Passionate about Mic's mission and the mission of each client
- Familiarity with video production process and ability to provide creative direction as needed
- Knowledge of the tech, healthcare, transportation, and energy industries a plus.
Mic reaches a monthly audience of 50 million with original reporting on the most important issues and diverse perspectives that challenge conventional thinking and give voice to the underrepresented. We consider Mic the leading digital news company for society’s Change Makers, who most influence and impact the world.