As an Account Executive at Mic, you will work with advertisers in a consultative manner to identify Brand Journalism partnership opportunities and close business. Ideal candidates will have a passion for the topics covered by Mic and experience selling content marketing programs.
This position is based in NYC and will report to Mic’s EVP, Revenue.
- Educate brands on Mic’s audience and offerings
- Gain a thorough understanding of partner business challenges
- Collaborate with internal teams to propose, close and execute deals
- Proactively provide creative solutions in addition to proposal requests
- Continually develop new relationships at all levels with clients and agencies
- Grow revenue with an active pipeline of client direct and agency relationships
Experience & Skills:
- 4+ years of selling digital media
- A proven track record of measurable success
- Established relationships with brands and agencies
- An entrepreneurial spirit, tenacious drive and enthusiastic attitude
- Superior organization, prioritization and presentation skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
Mic reaches a monthly audience of 50 million with original reporting on the most important issues and diverse perspectives that challenge conventional thinking and give voice to the underrepresented. We consider Mic the leading digital news company for society’s Change Makers, who most influence and impact the world.