Wickr is securing the way the world communicates. Our mission is to help organizations and individuals around the world ensure the privacy of their intellectual property and communications, regardless of the data format. We build state-of-the-art cyber security technology and tools to safeguard the integrity and security of personal and business data in transit and at rest with greater efficacy than any other solution in the market. Wickr is a cutting-edge company with an unrivaled team, offering a great benefits package, flexible work schedule and telecommuting options.
Do you get excited about the latest technology and the problems that they can fix? Do you like sharing tech solutions and tools with others to sell them on the functionality? Can you eloquently verbalize the use cases potential customers face and describe how software can solve customers’ problems? If so, you may be a good fit for our Commercial Sales Director - West role. We are currently looking for a highly motivated, energetic, self-starter to work in a fast-paced start-up environment. This role is responsible for managing existing lead systems and relationships for Wickr to build new business opportunities in a highly targeted, vertical focused program. This role requires someone who is fearless in selling disruptive solutions into all businesses and reaching out to key prospects and stakeholders to build immediate and long-term business value. This position will report to the Company’s Head of Sales and requires someone with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strategically identify, target, and close new accounts to generate revenue for the company.
- Effectively communicate with product, technology and business departments, while coordinating and managing deliverables.
- Meet or exceed sales and product objectives as assigned.
- Work strategically with the Head of Sales to deliver forecast, identify trending opportunities/challenges, and provide recommended solutions.
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations and sales displays in order to pitch and sell products.
- Effectively qualify leads and identify prospect needs, engaging technical resources as required.
- Conduct high-level conversations with C and VP level Executives to address business needs.
- Develop quotes, proposals, business cases and customer relationships.
- Negotiate deal points and draft term sheets.
- Utilize Salesforce to provide timely and accurate sales activity tracking and status updates.
- Resolve client issues in a timely and thorough manner; escalates issues to manager as appropriate.
- Keep informed of product line, competition and industry trends that may impact client business activities.
- This role requires a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and a minimum of 10+ years of related experience.
- Stock options
- Competitive salary
- Vacation days & time off
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- 401K plan
- Commuter Benefits
- Life & disability coverage