Nearpod empowers educators to transform instruction through the combination of award-winning technology, ready-to-teach digital content, and unparalleled educator support. 2017 marked the second consecutive year that Nearpod has been listed on the Inc. 5000 fastest growing private companies and we have been featured in the Wall Street Journal, Fortune, Fast Company, and local news channels across the country.
Nearpod is headquartered in Miami, Florida and is backed by notable investors that include: Insight Venture Partners, Reach Capital, Storm Ventures, the Stanford StartX Fund, the Knight Enterprise Fund, Arsenal Ventures, Marc Benioff (the CEO of Salesforce) and Scott Cook (founder and Chairman of Intuit) and his wife, Signe Ostby.
Location: Aventura, FL
Position: Product Marketing Manager
Nearpod is seeking a talented Product Marketing Manager to build a best-in-class process to bring our products to market, own refining and packaging our value proposition, create inspiring content and collateral to communicate our message to the marketplace, partner closely with the Sales and Customer Success teams, and stay close to customer needs to ensure we are delivering the right messaging rather than proposing solutions to the wrong problems.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with Product, Content, and BD teams to develop and execute multi-channel, multi-pronged, go-to-market plans for new products, capabilities, and partnerships
- Make it your job to understand our customers – who they are, what they need, how we should speak to them
- Own the repository of content and collateral (e.g., brochures, proof points, videos, email templates) used by the entire organization to communicate to customers and prospects
- Support internal training and communication when rolling out new capabilities and messaging
- Partner closely with Sales and Customer Success teams to enable the client facing teams through tools, training, and marketing partnership
- Evolve Nearpod’s positioning based on company strategy and market dynamics
- Be a brand steward, ensuring we consistently and effectively weave our messaging across all customer and market touchpoints
- Develop and leverage data-driven insights to support Nearpod’s story
- Collaborate with strategic product partners on joint marketing opportunities
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Marketing and/or Product Marketing
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university required; Master’s degree is a plus
- Experience in a B2B Marketing environment required; Experience with B2C in addition to B2B is a plus
- Must have experience working closely with a sales organization
- Experience in tech industry is a plus
- Experience in education is a plus
- Impeccable written communication – your copy should be worthy of hanging in a museum
- Experience working with and directing designers and creative resources (internal and external)
- Highly organized - able to juggle a multitude of balls at once and marshal cross-functional resources to achieve a goal
- Strong business acumen
- A customer centric mindset
- A passion for storytelling
- Experience developing impactful marketing materials
- Working understanding of common marketing channels/tactics, including digital advertising, social media, email marketing, community marketing, offline advertising, and trade events
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com is a plus
- Familiarity of G Suite is a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.