Who You Are
Undergraduate or Graduate student
Available full-time (40 hours) per week
What You Will Do
The Partnerships & Marketing Intern will have an integral role in supporting Fatherly’s Audience Development team.
Assist with the cultivation of partnerships across all aspects of the deal lifecycle, from prospecting, to deal close, to campaign kick-off.
- Secure new and maintain current partners from a variety of media, e-commerce and non-traditional sources of relevant audience
- Deliver key status reports and recurring performance reports to management team
- Proactively seek out ad-hoc projects to streamline existing process
- Strategize creative partnerships through sweepstakes in an effort to expand Fatherly’s audience
- Use digital platforms such as Google Analytics and DojoMojo to evaluate performance of partner brands
To apply please email Merin.Pasternak@Fatherly.com and in the subject line please include “Partnerships Intern – your name.”
Who We Are
Launched in April 2015, Fatherly is the leading digital brand for young parents. In the last year and a half, Fatherly generated over a billion video views, was named one of Oprah’s favorite websites of 2016 and won the 2017 Webby Award for “Best Parenting Site on the Internet”. Fatherly is backed by BDMI, WPP, UTA, SoftTech VC, Lerer Hippeau Ventures, The Knight Foundation and prominent angels such as Gary Vaynerchuk and the founders of Bleacher Report, among others.
Growth To Date
Launched in April 2015, Fatherly already reaches:
- 40M people weekly on Facebook
- 2.5M monthly uniques
- 200K daily subscribers (with consistent 20% month over month growth)
A Preferred Partner For World Class Brands
Fatherly has developed year-long partnerships with a variety of Fortune 500 marketers including Johnson & Johnson, Campbell’s, P&G, Progressive and The United Nations among others. Its Family Albums work with Spotify has been nominated by Digiday as the Best Branded Content Series of 2015-2016.
A World-Class Team
Fatherly is led by Michael Rothman, one of the co-founders of the Thrillist Media Group, now one of the largest digital publishers in the country. Its investors include Lerer Hippeau Ventures (Buzzfeed, Warby Parker), SoftTech (Bleacher Report), The Knight Foundation, Gary Vaynerchuk and a dozen others.
Fatherly In The News
Fatherly has been featured by hundreds of outlets across the country including:
Location: Tribeca, New York
To apply please email and in the subject line please include “Partnerships Intern – your name.”