Remotely-based in Alabama, Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, or Minnesota.
Nearpod is looking for competitive and experienced sales individuals to join our growing sales team. Your primary goal will be generating sales by developing and prospecting school districts within your assigned territory as well as leveraging Nearpod’s existing client base. You will be able to use your solution selling skills to understand your client's requirements and then construct a solution to exceed those needs.
Nearpod Sales Package includes:
- Full health benefits, as well as a very competitive base salary
- Uncapped commissions
- High commission % with built in accelerators
Role and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for driving revenue growth from school districts
- Provide live demonstrations to prospects
- Manage complex evaluation processes with multiple stakeholders and long sales cycle
- Develop and execute territory plan (action plan and deliverables to identify specific targets)
- Maintain a strong level of knowledge about our products and services
- Maintain a strong understanding of assigned territory, education vertical and competitive offerings
- Attend trade shows and in-market events.
- Achieve and exceed monthly sales targets
- Proficient use of Salesforce.com
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years enterprise sales experience, selling SaaS solutions, with proven track record of success
- At least 50% travel required
- Successful sales experience in Education Technology or background in Education
- Experience selling big ticket sales in the Education space
- Established relationships with high-level decision makers (i.e., Superintendents, CIO’s, CTO’s, etc) in local school regions
- Excellent phone, written and verbal skills
- Excellent business development skills
- Well organized with efficient time and territory management skills
- Team player with a positive attitude and commitment to exceeding sales objectives
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.