Blavity is a venture-funded media company and lifestyle brand for multicultural millennials. Blavity was founded in 2014 around a simple idea: enable Black Millennials to tell their own stories. Today, we average 2 Million monthly unique visitors, generate 180 Million monthly impressions, and distribute our message across all major social media platforms. We are based in Downtown LA with team members working across North America.
The Blavity Fam is looking for a Customer Success (CS) Coordinator to assist with project managing integrated campaigns across multiple brands. The CS Coordinator will join the growing Customer Success (CS) squad and reporting directly to the Director of Customer Success. The ideal candidate:
- Is extremely detail oriented and adept at juggling competing timelines, assets and resource needs.
- Has experience managing the finer details of integrated marketing campaigns, both online and offline.
- Is comfortable being client-facing with both brands and agencies.
- Is skilled at navigating and motivating cross-functional teams in service of meeting campaign needs.
Assist the CS Manager/Associate in translating SOWs and kick-off notes into detailed timelines that forecasts dependencies, asset and resource needs.
- Manage end-to-end planning, execution and daily communication for a portfolio of large/key customers.
- Coordinate closely both within CS and across Ad Ops, Editorial, Marketing and Video on campaign needs to align on resource availability, and ensure scope, timelines, and protocols are met for delivery.
- Provide weekly updates to the CS Manager/Associate, identifying milestones and elevating risks/challenges that may impact campaign delivery.
- Managing all sign-off points between the customer and the CS team to ensure that all deliverables meet the highest level of quality.
- Contributes to - and sometimes leads - client conference calls, sufficiently prepping beforehand, and ensuring next steps are captured and communicated.
- Source and manage external vendors, as needed.
- Monitor campaign performance against customer KPIs to ensure goals are met, recommending opportunities for campaign optimization as needed.
- Regularly provide the CS Manager/Associate with campaign performance metrics for reporting needs.
- Support the CS Manager/Associate in preparing for check-in and wrap-up conversations.
- 2+ years experience managing both experiential and digital campaigns, often with overlapping timelines and resource needs across social, editorial and video teams.
- Naturally detail oriented, with an obsessive need to accurately track and communicate progress.
- Experience managing external contractors and vendors.
- Strong work ethic and proven ability to meet deadlines in a fast paced, startup environment
- An understanding of how to extract campaign data to track against KPIs (e.g., Google Analytics, Facebook, Twitter).
- Adept at using the Microsoft Office Suite (.ppt, .doc, .xls)
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Collaborative, entrepreneurial, self-starter who is motivated to work hard in a fast-paced environment.
- A healthy appreciation of GIFs and Black culture.