Submittable is seeking a Sales Administrator to join our rapidly growing team in Missoula, Montana.
Submittable was founded in 2010 by a novelist, a musician, and a filmmaker who all also happened to be engineers. The company's submission management platform is used by 11,000+ clients in over 63 countries, including National Geographic, Airbnb, SpaceX, Apple, Amazon, MIT, and TEDx. Our network of submitters is currently 3.5 million globally, and the software is used by over a million people every month. Inc. magazine recently named Submittable as #1667 in their list of the nation’s 5,000 fastest-growing companies. Submittable is a company of 70+ valued and thriving employees with diverse backgrounds and interests.
This is a full-time position that reports to the Sales Operations Manager.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Reviewing, cleaning and organizing data from lead lists
- Importing information into Submittable’s CRM
- Identifying new and effective data sources
- Evaluating list performance with the Sales Operations Manager
- Cleaning data in the CRM
An ideal candidate will have these qualities:
- Experience using common office software such as Google Sheets, Google Slides, and Google Docs
- Advanced Excel skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Demonstrates strong ownership in work
- Ability to meet deadlines and prioritize projects accordingly
- Proactiveness and a willingness to tackle problems independently
- Comfort with a frequently-changing work environment. We learn and adapt our processes as we grow.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Sales Support or Administrative Assistant (or similar data entry work): 1 year (Preferred)
- Experience using HubSpot or another CRM software (Preferred)