We are seeking a tech-savvy individual, with a drive to create positive customer experiences, to fill this full-time position in Missoula, Montana. As an Onboarding Specialist, you will work with a diverse set of customers from all over the world to ensure successful implementation of Submittable’s submission management platform.
- Learn and maintain an in-depth understanding of Submittable’s platform and feature set
- Understand the customer’s unique business processes as they relate to the implementation of Submittable’s software
- Provide customer training, solutions, best practices, and recommendations to new clients
- Closely communicate with customers to set timelines and expectations
- Identify and communicate upsell opportunities to the Account Management team
- Use project management software to track each customer onboarding closely, maintaining meticulous notes of each customer interaction and time spent
- Ensure all phases of onboarding are completed on time and in-scope
- Work closely with Sales, Account Management, and Technical Support teams to ensure smooth hand-offs before and after onboarding
Experience/skills we look for:
- Prior customer-facing experience
- Empathy and sincerity
- Obsessiveness to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Proactiveness and a willingness to tackle problems of any size
- Ability to work well under pressure
This position reports to the Director of Technical Support.
Founded in 2010, Submittable is a submission management platform used by 10,000+ clients in over 63 countries, including CBS, MIT, National Geographic, and The Kennedy Center. Started by a novelist, a musician, and a filmmaker who all also happened to be engineers, Submittable is now a rapidly growing company of 70 valued and thriving employees with diverse backgrounds and interests.
Based in Missoula, Montana, Submittable’s office is 1 block from surfing, 7 miles from skiing, and 5 miles from the Rattlesnake Wilderness. If you’re not into sports or the outdoors, many of us have other interests, too--we also have, among our staff, professional musicians, accomplished artists, published writers (even poets!), former chefs, and a quilter who once won third place in the county fair. Our average "commute" time is 10 minutes, with many staff biking or walking to our office in downtown Missoula. Housing costs ⅓ that of NYC and SF (10% of Submittable employees are first-time home buyers). The average TSA wait time at Missoula International Airport is 5 minutes.
We offer highly competitive benefits for full-time employees, including:
- Health insurance, 401K, life insurance, and optional HSA, FSA, and DCA accounts
- Flexible hours, including flexible vacations and sick leave
- Generous paid parental leave policy for mothers, fathers, and adoptive parents
- Discounted fitness memberships, personal development stipends, and book purchase reimbursement
- Involvement in community outreach programs for all employees, including company volunteer outings at local nonprofits
- Fully stocked kitchen with complimentary snacks and beverages for all employees
- Gender-neutral bathrooms with free pads/tampons
As a product used globally, we're very motivated to hire and support employees who are representative of different and diverse backgrounds and experiences, including but not limited to diversity of ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender, religion, ability, culture, and socioeconomics.
Thank you for your interest.