Marketing and Sales Operations
The marketing and Sales Ops role at Feathr is responsible for managing the daily “behind-the-scenes” operations of the sales and marketing department. The initial focus of this role will be heavy on reporting to support our Sales Development function and has the opportunity to grow and develop from there. Being the first and only in this role, we’re looking for someone that thrives in the details, isn’t afraid to take total ownership, and is excited by creating and introducing processes that work!
What We’re Looking for:
- 2+ years working with CRMs, spreadsheets, reporting, data entry, etc.
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Process oriented
- Technically savvy
- Has experience with CRM systems
- Salesforce and Hubspot experience a plus
- Uploading accounts and prospects to salesforce
- Ensure data quality of accounts and prospects
- Removing gray areas between SalesForce, Hubspot, and Outreach.
- Supporting team with technical/data/process issues related to above systems
- Maintain picture of relation between systems and automation within and between systems
- Be a reporting/analysis resource for the sales and marketing teams
We’re currently at about $2.5M in annual license sales (high margin), plus another $1.5M in ad campaigns run through the Feathr platform (low margin). We’ve raised $3.5M in venture capital funding to date. We have about 50 full-time people company-wide, all based in our Gainesville, FL office.
This position will be based full-time in Gainesville, FL, with the rest of the company. Remote work is not an option. If you're not familiar with Gainesville, it's a super cool little city with a killer quality of life.
Why would you want to work with us at Feathr?
- Fully stocked snack shelves and fridges. Florida’s warm so we’ve got La Croix for days.
- In case you get sick, we’ve got you covered with full health benefits.
- Dog friendly offices for friendly dogs
- Company hosted social events & more!