Feathr is a Customer Success-centric organization which means we work to align all of our teams around our customers to understand and provide what they need to be successful and we're looking for our next SMB focused Customer Success Manager.
The role of a CSM is critical: like all SaaS companies, the lifetime value of each customer is much more than just their first purchase. Building genuine relationships (both personal and professional) with our customers is of critical importance to drive renewals, referrals, and internal expansion and you’ll be leading the charge.
- You'll manage a portfolio of SMB customers; this includes small for-profit event organizers and associations
- Be the main point of contact for the customer
- managing the customer lifecycle from post-sale through on-boarding, training to fulfillment and post-mortem review
- Ensure retention through renewals
- Drive engagement and adoption of features purchased
- Drive desired customer outcomes leading to expansion/purchase of new features
- Account Management
- Product Management
- Product and/or customer support
Experience in a customer-facing role doesn’t hurt, but we’re more interested in your ability to learn and convey technical information in a straightforward and easy to understand manner. Curiosity is a plus-- you’ll be asking a lot of questions.
You should be:
- Good at building relationships
- Socially intelligent
- A clear communicator
Nice to have, but we'll help you learn:
- Digital marketing/advertising competency. Our product is a digital marketing and advertising solution for the event industry. Being able to speak intelligently on these topics is critical.
- Knowledge in the event organizing or association space
This position will be based full-time in Gainesville, FL, with the rest of the company. Remote work is not an option. If you aren’t familiar, Gainesville is a hip mid-sized city with a highly educated population and a killer quality of life.
Why would you want to work with us at Feathr?
- Fully stocked snack shelves and fridges. Florida’s warm so we’ve got La Croix for days.
- In case you get sick, we’ve got you covered with full health benefits.
- Dog friendly offices for friendly dogs
- Company hosted social events & more!