For The Mighty’s mental health editorial internship, your personal experience with mental health challenges is an asset. We’re seeking an intern who’s passionate about helping the mental health community connect and share their stories. Editing and writing experience is required. Creatively, open-mindedness and a desire to learn.
- Assisting The Mighty’s mental health editorial team.
- Managing our social media platforms / learning about social strategy
- Mastering AP style
- Mastering The Mighty’s editorial guidelines
- Editing contributor stories
- Writing articles
- Planning and implementing an internship project.
This position must be completed for academic credit. To qualify, you need to be available for at least 10 hours per week. To apply, please send your resume and cover letter with the subject line Mental Health intern –[your name].