Feathr is a Customer Success-centric organization, which means we work to align all of our teams around our customers to understand and provide what they need to be successful. Now we’re looking to expand our Customer Success team to include a dedicated Customer Onboarding, Training, & Enablement Lead
- Ensure the successful completion of onboarding and training of new customers and the smooth transition to post-onboarding contacts and resources
- Design, implement, and maintain training resources, including, but not limited to Feathr’s on-demand training courses
- Strategize and implement new, scalable improvements as Feathr grows
- Identify, track, and measure success metrics related to training/onboarding and identify how they affect the overall customer experience
- Set the foundation of engagement and adoption of features
- 2-3+ years in a customer training and/or onboarding role for a SaaS product
- Proven track record of designing and implementing educational training programs
- Natural ownership of a project from start to finish
- As comfortable talking to people as you are writing supporting documentation and creating resources
- Able to motivate others and keep them on track
- Clear communicator
- Strong attention to detail
This is a full-time position based in Gainesville, FL. Gainesville is a hip, mid-sized city with a highly educated population and a killer (not to mention very affordable!) quality of life.
Why would you want to work for Feathr?
- A culture of curiosity and learning
- Fully stocked snack shelves and fridges. Florida’s warm so we’ve got La Croix for days.
- Fully covered health benefits (medical, dental, and vision).
- Dog friendly offices for friendly dogs
- Company hosted social events & more!
- Make money and have fun while doing it- need I say more?
What we believe in:
PACTS are our core values that guide our actions and serve as the foundation of our company culture.
- Practicality: Am I incrementally improving something or delaying perfection?
- Ambition: Am I staying in my comfort zone as opposed to learning and communicating what is necessary to solve the real challenges?
- Clarity: Is my audience understanding what I’m communicating?
- Trust: Am I being sincere and trusting others to do the same?
- Service: Am I expecting more from myself than from others?