Captricity is the leading machine learning-driven platform for intelligent document automation. We have proven that our AI can read and process documents better than a human. We share a global commitment of driving AI thought leadership across enterprise, and strive to build a platform where businesses can discover, implement, and manage a vast collection of ML services through intelligent automation.
Here's why you should work for Captricity
Bring your experience, your talent, and your creative energy and meet a diverse group of people who work together and build software that changes the world. We have a unique culture that encourages hard work and a layer of fun that keeps us in balance. Join a team that makes a positive impact on the future of AI.
Captricity values our employees and we have a strong entrepreneurial work ethic. We believe that everyone is a leader and we hire and develop the best. Leaders in our organization are owners, always think long term and always act on behalf of the entire company. Our leaders are curious, customer focused, big thinkers, never sacrifice quality, and have a get things done attitude.
Senior QA Engineer
The Engineering team at Captricity is looking for engineers who are passionate about software quality and love to push boundaries and break systems. We are looking for developers who are adept at building systems and environments to test software and make it more secure, scalable and reliable. Responsibilities include expanding our automated testing and deployment framework while designing and implementing functional, system and performance tests.
- Cross Functional teams collaboration to understand scope and use cases for product features and deliver products that are well tested.
- Expand automated frameworks where other teams can add tests seamlessly.
- Own functional and system testing of Captricity products.
- Take ownership of test development and outcomes, and be the key gate-keeper product quality of Captricity releases.
- Help sustain a mindset that testing is everyone’s responsibility and should be addressed at all phases of software development.
- Mentor and train other QA engineers
- BS degree in Computer Science or related field, or 5+ years software industry experience
- 3+ years experience in Software Test Engineering and automation
- Familiarity with Selenium and Jenkins
- Familiarity with object oriented programming - Python, Java etc
- Hands-on experience working with relational databases.
- Experience testing software at REST API level.
- Good to have - AWS or other Cloud technologies.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.