A Little Bit About the Role:
As an Account Executive at Feathr, you’ll be providing a unique digital marketing solution to a targeted and happy customer base in the Event/Association industry. If you’re looking for a customer-centric, solutions-based sales approach then Feathr could be your next nest. We have a variety of solutions but are mainly focused on entry-level options for the first-year with the goal of growing the value of customers over time. Our sales cycle is typically 1 to 2 months and embodies the consultative/solutions sales approach. Our average sale is in the $3.75K range for an annual license, with the largest customers over $100K/year.
Like many B2B SaaS companies, we largely follow the sales model outlined in the book Predictable Revenue (http://predictablerevenue.com/specialize). So, you don’t go at this alone! We have a dedicated team of SDRs focused on prospecting, outbound, and account qualification, all supported by our marketing efforts, with the goal of setting up exploratory calls for the Account Executives. You get the point...right? Great support team! You still need to do some outbound, typically 2-3 appointments per week but the good news is that we provide you with qualified customers to call AND they’re actually nice! Once a deal is closed, and you’re on your way to making lots of money, we have a Customer Success team that handles all onboarding and support for customers post-sale.
If you are looking for a sales position where you will be challenged to learn every day, know that your product provides immense benefit to your customers, and will be generously compensated for high performance, Feathr could be the place for you.
- Manage new business interactions
- Meet sales goals and quotas
- Ability to handle entire sales cycle from prospecting to closing a deal
- Remain in frequent contact with your clients and understand their needs
- Negotiate agreements and keep record of sales data
A few attributes we look for:
- Proven sales experience in a SaaS, B2B, digital or event services
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Coachable, motivitated, collaborative
- Organization and time-management skills
- Digital marketing/advertising competency is great but we could live without it
On target earnings range from $100k-$120k with base salary + uncapped commission. In addition, you’ll receive fully covered health/dental/vision insurance, and other benefits like an educational budget, office food, and social events, not to mention an endless supply of Job Joy!
This position will be based full-time in the beautiful, charming setting of Gainesville, FL, with the rest of the flock. Remote work is not an option. If you aren’t familiar, Gainesville is a hip mid-sized city with a highly educated population and a killer quality of life.
Why would you want to work with us at Feathr?
- Fully stocked snack shelves and fridges. Florida’s warm so we’ve got La Croix for days.
- In case you get sick, we’ve got you covered with full health benefits.
- Dog friendly offices for friendly dogs
- Company hosted social events & more!
- Make money and have fun while doing it- need I say more?
Before you get too excited...
It’s super important to the rest of the flock that our values align...so here are our values (or PACTS, as we call them at Feathr):