Captricity is the world’s leading machine learning / AI driven platform for intelligent document automation for enterprise organizations. We have proven that a machine can actually read and process documents better than a human. Our customers and partners are large enterprise brand names and deploy our product at scale. We have offices in California, New York and Colorado. We share a global commitment of driving enterprise AI thought leadership across the enterprise, and strive to build a platform where businesses can discover, implement, and manage a vast collection of machine learning services through intelligent automation. We empower paper to move at digital speed.
Here's why you should work for Captricity
Bring your experience, your talent, and your creative energy and meet a diverse group of people who work together and build software that changes the world. We have a unique culture that encourages hard work and a layer of fun that keeps us in balance. Join a team that makes a positive impact on the future of AI.
Captricity values our employees and we have a strong entrepreneurial work ethic. We believe that everyone is a leader and we hire and develop the best. Leaders in our organization are owners, always think long term and always act on behalf of the entire company. Our leaders are curious, customer focused, big thinkers, never sacrifice quality, and have a get things done attitude.
Senior Software Engineer, Full Stack
The Application Engineering team at Captricity is a passionate group of engineers building the platform to productize machine learning models at scale. The challenges include processing complex documents and empowering enterprises by extracting, transforming and managing data at large volumes. As we grow our team, we are looking for someone that can broaden our expertise in building secure and scalable systems.
- You have 5+ years of professional experience building web and backend applications.
- You have experience with modern programming languages -- e.g., Python, Java, C++ .
- You write understandable, testable, and secure code with an eye towards maintainability.
- You possess strong computer science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, and distributed systems.
- You are capable of wearing multiple hats and take pride in getting stuff done.
- You can collaborate closely with ML, Product, Design, and QA to spec, build, test and deploy new features.
- You have a bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent training or work experience.
- Ability to work in fast paced environment with a strong sense of empathy for fellow teammates.
Good to Have
- Experience with AWS services and technologies