Newsela is an Instructional Content Platform that combines engaging, leveled content with integrated formative assessments and insights to supercharge engagement and learning in every subject. Students and teachers use Newsela to find digital content from hundreds of the best sources—from National Geographic to NASA, Biography.com to Encyclopedia Britannica, the Washington Post to the Wichita Eagle. Content is instructionalized to meet students where they are, with interactive tools and analytics to take them where they want to go. Newsela has become an essential solution for schools and districts, with a presence in over 90% of U.S. K-12 schools. Newsela is the content platform for the connected classroom.
- Develop core positioning, key messages, and go-to-market strategy for new products and features.
- Help design the best product experience for teachers in partnership with design, product management, and engineering.
- Partner with Demand Generation team members to create marketing programs that drive ongoing awareness and engagement within teacher and decision maker audiences.
- Identify product needs and opportunities based on customer insights, emerging education trends, and policy updates.
The Ideal Candidate
- 3+ years of product marketing experience
- Experience managing product launches
- Track record of effectively collaborating with cross functional teams to identify and solve problems
- Proven self-starter with a bias toward action
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to deliver results in a dynamic, high-growth environment.
- Flexibility to quickly adapt and change strategy to align with business needs.