Data Ingestion Engineer at LiveStories
Buenos Aires, AR
LiveStories has been building a large library of public data. It is easy to use, easy to search and completely normalized such that data can be compared across multiple sources and locations.
As a Data Ingestion Engineer you will be responsible for getting more data into our library. We have developed a unique way to process and normalize data at very large scale. You will learn our methodology and seek every opportunity to further innovate, develop more tools and apply new strategy to continously improve how we ingest data.
- You have 3+ years of experience building, scaling and maintaining software and data infrastructure at a large scale SAAS company.
- You take pride in building simple, effective solutions that improve engineering productivity.
- You have hands-on experience implementing backend services and data pipelines.
- You are intimately familiar with the AWS infrastructure, yet know that the most maintainable systems are those based on a simple architecture.
- Ultimately, you want to be part of something big than software and make a durable change.
Technologies you master:
- You have experience processing large amounts of data from multiple sources and formats (we have developed our own DSL to handle that and drive our pipeline).
- You write code for scalability and efficiency, and ultimately realize that simplicity is the most important thing to accomplish.
- You are familiar with cloud providers (AWS in particular)
This position is a contractor position based in Buenos Aires, Argentina.