Local businesses are the lifeblood of a city. We’re looking for an Account Executive to help community members to share their story and promote their business on Soofa Signs across the United States. Focused on generating healthy community content, you’ll give an outdoor voice to the businesses, organizations and citizens who’ve never really had one. You forge great content that citizens will love, be inspired by or change their path for!
You'll provide a consultative approach to every sale and work with each client to determine their business's needs and aspirations, help our clients grow their businesses and enhance the communities in which they reside. In this role, you will be directly responsible for selling advertising space on Soofa Signs to local businesses across the US and Canada. Success in this role is measured by hitting and exceeding monthly sales goals, consistently staying ahead of daily metrics, and handling rejection in stride...all while operating in a fast paced, team-focused environment.
- Identify, qualify and develop SMB advertising business at or beyond company targets
- Own and manage a diverse pipeline of clients ranging from restaurants to theaters to banks to museums to everything between and beyond
- Consult, educate, and successfully sell Soofa advertising programs through a high volume of sales calls and outreach efforts
- Drive product understanding and adoption with advertising clients, adapting recommendations quickly to match identified client needs
- Mentor and coach potential clients to create stunning promotional content through prepared materials, case studies and marketing activities
- Understand competitive alternatives and brief executive team on market conditions and activity
- Track opportunities and critically evaluate performance for best practices
- An active listener with a passion for learning about people, businesses and communities
- A persuasive and empathetic communicator with well developed skills on the phone and in written word
- Comfortable with uncertainty, able to navigate objections and willing to build something new
- Able to inspire others to try new things and feel good about doing so
- In possession of a bachelor’s degree or higher with record of quota beating sales performance
- Proficient in email and computer use
- Able to legally work in the United States
- Able to work quickly and efficently
Bonus points for:
- Experience working with SMBs in a sales capacity
- Experience creating visual art
- Knowledge of the OOH industry
At Soofa, we make smarter cities while others continue to simply talk about it. Present in over 100 cities around the globe, our ad supported city information systems provide community amenity, grant data driven insights, and deliver the ability to enhance urban environments for the humans in them.